Wix is a cloud-based development platform that allows users to create HTML5 websites and mobile sites through the use of online drag and drop tools. Wix is user-friendly and makes it possible to build a professional website without knowing how to code.
You can integrate the Razorpay Payment Gateway with your Wix website and start accepting payments from your customers.
Watch this video to learn how to integrate Razorpay Payment Gateway with your Wix website using our payment extension.
- Sign up for a Razorpay Account.
- Generate the API Keys from the Dashboard.
- Using the Test keys helps simulate a sandbox environment. No actual monetary transaction happens when using the Test keys.
- Use Live keys once you have thoroughly tested the application and are ready to go live.
- Learn about the Razorpay Payment Flow.
- You must integrate with Razorpay webhooks to receive notifications whenever a payment is made on your website. To setup webhooks:
- Log into the Dashboard and navigate to Settings → Webhooks.
- Click Setup Webhook.
- Enter the following details:
- Enter the Website URL as
- Enter a Secret for the webhook endpoint. The secret is used for validation purposes.Note:
- It is mandatory to set up a webhook secret. Skipping this can lead to errors.
- The secret can be a combination of letters, numbers and special characters.
- The secret entered here is used to validate that the webhook is from Razorpay. Do not expose the secret publicly.
- Select the following events from the list of Active Events:
If you are using this Razorpay account to accept payments on your Wix site, you can set up only one webhook on the Razorpay Dashboard.
- Enter the Website URL as
- Click Save to enable webhooks.
- Navigate to your Wix website and switch to editor mode.
- Click Settings → Accept Payments.
- Click Add Payment Methods.
- Select Razorpay and click Add.Once added, a success message appears as shown:
- Razorpay appears added as a payment method. Click Set up Account to Activate.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the appropriate action:
- If you have not signed up for a Razorpay account, click Create an Account and follow the steps mentioned on-screen. Once the account has been created, return to this screen and select Connect Existing Account.
- If you already have an account, click Connect Existing Account and enter your API Key and Secret.
Do not select the Enable sandbox mode option.
- Razorpay now appears under Payment Methods. Ensure Active on your Checkout is enabled.
This completes your integration.
Follow these steps to check the payments made by customers on the Wix Dashboard:
- Log into your Wix website.
- Navigate to Finances → Payments.
- The payments appear as shown:
Label: Integrate Razorpay in Wix Platform